self extracting thingy mabob

LivEviL 21:24 20 Mar 2006

hey can sum1 tell me a good bit of software to make like a self extract thingy ma bob i.e like install wizard its for a college music project, like i want to to have like a main page which haslike 'click here to install these songs on ur hard drive' and like 'click here to install all songs' ' veiw all song listings on this disc' ect ect? does neone know of sucha thing-does ne1 understand what im on about? :-S

SANTOS7 21:28 20 Mar 2006

Plain english might help!!!!

VoG II 21:29 20 Mar 2006

Something like click here

LivEviL 21:32 20 Mar 2006

ok ill breath this time and think about what im writing

im looking for some software
which can take .mp3 files from a disc and auto extract them from a disc on a autorun, so it will come up with a welcome page like ' hi welcome to blady bla click here to extract songs'

then i want it to go to another page which has like links to different the bands to extract seperatly or a link which sez extract all songs

and for them to like copy and paste the songs from the disc to say c:\ music

mammak 21:34 20 Mar 2006

VoG™ regarding "click here" "page cannot be displayed" lol story of my life that!

SANTOS7 21:38 20 Mar 2006

click here
as close as i can get its only free to try, but might be what your looking for......

LivEviL 21:41 20 Mar 2006

cheers ppl - it doesnt matter that there .mp3 files it could be nething like .txt files. just like a customized self extractin winzip thing

LivEviL 21:46 20 Mar 2006

so i dont have 'win zip' paseted all over it
so i can have my band logo on it

LivEviL 21:46 20 Mar 2006

pasted*

terryf 21:48 20 Mar 2006

I wish you could lern to type proper like wot I do, praps we cud unnerstan like wot u are writting about

LivEviL 21:53 20 Mar 2006

sorry in what way was that any use to my problem?

i will try and stop using slang but as a youth of todays society beings able to understand and use both formal and slag language is needed in our day and ages, i can understand that you may find it inappropriate to use such language in a forum but as i have not read or been notified of such rule that using slag is against the forum policies therfore i am doing no wrong or halm.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?