Selecting same contacts for daily diff emails

Redlegs 12:48 14 Dec 2010

Hi there , Adelaide , Ozzieland here, 1500 ks away from where Oprah is at moment !! Am with w7 and using Live Mail and am sending a different attachment daily to the same 39 email recipients for the " 12 days of Christmas " ie for next couple of weeks. Had expected to find a way to
" remember " the same 39 contacts -- one click on something to "BCC" them all, ready for next day's email, but no , have had to rechoose them individually for first three emails , and it is getting a bit tedious !! -- any ideas ? Redlegs

gengiscant 13:11 14 Dec 2010

This any help? click here

Whats the weather like down under then?

Redlegs 15:51 14 Dec 2010

" Gidday Gengiscant -- Mate " !!! Certainly was a help -- just back to you now after taking myself through the exercise. " Windows Live Contacts " is not yet appearing in my PC at moment , but gather it will autoload itself sometime soon -- Auto load of new W7 layout of Live Mail happened a couple of weeks ago, and new Toolbars are a bit intimidating. But have succeeded in creating a Contact Group of exactly what I wanted and the next daily instalment is on its way. Guess if I had Googled , using the magic words -- " Contact Groups " , that link you guided me to , may have surfaced !! Many thanks -- had a 35 degree Celsius day today --- major BushFire alert in some of our country areas, but luckily , nothing major --- see you guys are having a real cold snap.Reminds me --- are you singing " I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas -- or if you haven't got a White , a nice smooth Red will do !! "
comps of Season , cheers , Redlegs ( Neville )

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?