Segmented photo for web, via photo elements, query

  timoth 12:33 18 Dec 2004

Hiall, Is it possible - surely is - to make a photo which is a joined together photo ie. like the squares in a bar of chocolate, such that one piece, ie photo. seaminlessly abutts, or joins, its neighbours (!)?? thanks in adv. for any help, timo.....

  Taran 13:26 18 Dec 2004

it's called image slicing.

If you have any image editing software already installed on your computer (Paint Shop Pro, Adobe Photoshop or Photoshop Elements, Ulead PhotoImpact, Macromedia Fireworks etc) then they can all do this for you.

If you have no software avilable then you can use several free or shareware alternatives. One very good little free program is available from CoffeeCup click here

It allows you to do lots of tricks and one of them is image slicing. It produces the necessary HTML and image files to reassemble your image in a web page, which you can copy and paste into your site.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?