Seeking advice..

kristiamy 15:37 12 Dec 2007

Hello, I just registered and would have read many of the posts and think they are very informative. I have a websites and wondering if anyone could help me out in increasing sales (by better SEO, obviously). Any advice is greatly appreciated. Any recommendations on getting guaranteed placement companies that WORK and are not spammers is also appreciated.
Thanks,

Kemistri 17:02 12 Dec 2007

Welcome to the forum. click here to read a couple of articles about SEO. Note that these are intended to be key-point starting guides; you could write a pretty weighty book about SEO and, indeed, many people have.

Weeby-Vuit 10:25 13 Dec 2007

Would it be possible for a link to your website?

sarah.jennifer 15:47 13 Dec 2007

Stay away from Guaranteed placement companies, no one can guarantee you top placement in any search engine unless they use pay per click which you can do yourself. Anyone who guarantee you placement is lying and so not worth doing business with. My advice is to take a look at [url=click here]Local Business Search[/url], few methods available for achieving prominent placement on the search engines, such as Organic Search Engine Optimization and Sponsored First Page Placement.

Forum Editor 08:25 15 Dec 2007

nobody can guarantee you a top placement, and you shouldn't pay any money to anyone for this 'service'.

Take a look at the link provided by fourm member, and you'll learn all you need to know.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

11 best portfolio websites for designers and artists

Office for Mac buying guide: Price, Office 2017 rumours & new features

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?