Seasons greeting so everyone

Andsome 09:20 06 Dec 2009

may I be the first on the forum to wish everyone a very happy Christmas and new year.

click here

gengiscant 09:32 06 Dec 2009

They say if you cannot say anything nice do not say anything at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:20 06 Dec 2009

'They say if you cannot say anything nice do not say anything at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'...you've lost ne here, been hittng the wine have we?

G

jack 10:40 06 Dec 2009

Our in boxes will be flooded with the stuff.
Like greetings cards in general couched in such a way to make guilt feelings if you do not respond.
A quaint Victorian custom started by Prince Albert is now so commercial- , that I ignore it.
No Xmas Card from me to any one - Bah Humbug.

Andsome 10:59 06 Dec 2009

Some miserable; B****** on here aren't there? Please yourself.

provider 2 11:11 06 Dec 2009

Merry Christmas to you too.

GANDALF <|:-)> 11:42 06 Dec 2009

I fear that gengiscant is suffering some emotional turmoil.

G

Andsome 12:08 06 Dec 2009

Exactly my feelings. It's a poor thing if people cannot take a friendly greeting in the same vein as it was offered. The greeting applies to all those who will enjoy it, the others can be miserable by themselves.

jack 13:41 06 Dec 2009

To get you going.

Seriously though do you not think the card thing some what overplayed now?
I recall this was the time of year when the ladies in various workplaces turned up with boxes/bags of cards one each from every one to every one- In one two man department- we were flooded with the stuff,- We felt we could not ignore this graciousness- but at the same time felt not like conrtibuting our own to the mountain.
So we purchased one large card - wrote in it all 30 plus names of the other workers and with the simple message 'To all of you - from us two'

rdave13 13:50 06 Dec 2009

Thank you Andsome. Children enjoy it. Wish you a great time over the holidays.

wildrover 14:02 06 Dec 2009

and a happy New Year

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?