Search mechanism for 2016 printed PCA MAGS

ernatoutlook 22:24 17 Nov 2016

yearly renewal coming up.. I KEEP thinking of items read and thought I willgive latest for instance.. I know I WILL PUT ON THAT LITTLE PROG SHOWING WHEN WINDOWS IS FULLY AVILABLE.. [oops sorry arthritic fingers and bi focal] NOW where is it I wonder.. I WOULD PAY EXTRA TO HAVE SUCH An index FACILITY AS I DO VALUE THE WRITEN oops word especially for instructions. thanks

Forum Editor 22:48 17 Nov 2016

I'm sure that makes some kind of sense to you, but I'm struggling to understand what it is you want to know.

lotvic 01:46 18 Nov 2016

But FE the post makes perfect sense to me.

Unfortunately I don't know what the little program is called that shows when Windows is fully loaded and ready for use.

The only suggestion I can make regarding the Index Facility is perhaps to have the digital magazine on subscription and let the computer do the searching of the Mag.

ernatoutlook 23:01 18 Nov 2016

indeed Lotvic that could be the answer but such has never been offered to me. It was a mention in recent PCA and of course had a snipca.. so query was really double barrelled such that listed snipcas would be super.. How much does DIG Version cost cf printed please and could I change or wud I still have 2..thks

rdave13 23:36 18 Nov 2016

Information and prices for digital versions here might help.

rdave13 23:43 18 Nov 2016

Magazine printed version - £35.88 year.

Zino digital version - £19.99 year. Buy back copies for just over a couple of quid.

rdave13 23:47 18 Nov 2016
  ernatoutlook 23:59 18 Nov 2016

that is brilliant rdave13 as I can put on old tablet with digital verson the work on pc or lap just like paper edition..so many thanks for that and I am looking and hoping to find list of snipcas then too hopefully.. will change when print sub finishes... ernie

rdave13 02:33 19 Nov 2016

As for snipcas then possibly PC Advisor might use TinyUrl and recognise the link.

Tiny .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

HP’s new Surface Pro rival is designed specifically for Adobe-using designers and artists

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Que faire si son iPhone ou iPad est tombé dans de l'eau ?