spider man 14:43 26 May 2003

Does any one know of a free service that you can axcess to search for a relative i've only her full maiden name and area in which she resides at the moment..

  Mysticnas 15:03 26 May 2003

... you'll get many replies for this as i would have thought that people can use these services for bad... eg they might be wanting to stalk someone...???

  -pops- 15:08 26 May 2003

This is not a joke but, click here

It they cannot help (because the person is not family) they will put you on to someone who can.


  graham√ 15:27 26 May 2003

Try Directory Enquiries at

  clayton 15:44 26 May 2003

Dont know if this will help

click here

  spider man 16:42 26 May 2003

Thanks pop's will try them, i had no idea that they provided this service.

We live and learn..

  Forum Editor 16:56 26 May 2003

Finds more missing person each year than all other organisations (including the police)combined. I understand that their services are much in demand, and that the number of people who simply vanish each year is increasing.

Be warned that they will not let you know if they trace your relative until they have first asked her if she wants to be 'found'. Not everyone does, and confidentiality is a golden rule.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse's new logo: the trainer brand looks to its heritage for a fresh identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans ├ęchec ?