Screen Recording - Edit

Ade_1 14:49 19 Mar 2006

I was wondering how i can go about editing a screen recording so that it has text in saying what i am doing or what i have to do next. I am using the program AutoScreenRecorder 2.0 Free.
Thanks in advance
Aidan

You could use the Print Screen facility and paste the result into a Word document. You can then use the drawing toolbar to put in all sorts of text shapes, with or without transparency.

If you need more help on that specific then post back

HTH

Ade_1 16:30 19 Mar 2006

but could i then put that back into the Screen Recording?

ade.h 17:46 19 Mar 2006

Hi Aidan, I can't answer your question, but I would just like to ask whether AutoScreenRecorder is a good app and where I could download it from. It sounds like what I'm looking for to create tutorials.

mark2 19:03 19 Mar 2006

I use wink from click here for creating tutorials, you can add blocks of text to your tutorial

Ade_1 21:41 19 Mar 2006

click here Here you go ade.h download hte free ersion

Ade_1 21:42 19 Mar 2006

ill give Wink a go thanks Mark :)

ade.h 21:58 19 Mar 2006

Thanks Aidan. I think I'll have a play around with both that and Mark's suggestion and see which works out best.

Ade_1 22:08 19 Mar 2006

yea, i htink AutoScreenRecorder works best for acrtually recording whilst Wink is more like a screenshot taker but editable and easier to do than screenshot after screenshot if i make sense.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?