On screen keypad

  paddy75 22:24 21 Jun 2004

I have word 2003 and i can't remember how to bring up the above where you can type using the mouse,i have typed everything into help but still can't find it,i know its their somewhere because i have used it before.Paddy

  GroupFC 22:33 21 Jun 2004

Try Start > all programs > accessories > acessibility and it should be there.

If you are going to use it regularly, why not create a shortcut and put it on your taskbar for easy access?

  PSF 22:33 21 Jun 2004

You can find it>>>All Programs>>Accessories>>Accessibility>on-screen keyboard

  GroupFC 22:35 21 Jun 2004


  PSF 22:37 21 Jun 2004

;-) were you using the on-screen keyboard...

  paddy75 22:43 21 Jun 2004

Thanks all have it now.Paddy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?