Screen jumping

Bagsey 16:46 27 Oct 2009

Last week I joined a thread that was complaining about the PCA web pages jumping from left to right in an erratic manner. I thought that PCA had cleared the fault but it is back again . Does anyone else notice this. It only happens on the PCA web site.

Abel 18:04 27 Oct 2009

Hello Bagsey, it's me again. Yes, mine's at it too. I complimented whoever it was I thought had solved the problem, but as you say it's back again! I really did think that having implored the FE to have someone look at the problem, it would have been sorted, but how wrong can you be. Clearly, our voice is either not being heard, or being ignored.

Abel

Bagsey 07:50 28 Oct 2009

Are we the only people suffering from the dizzy making dancing screen on this forum????
I tried to write to the FE about it but the screen jumping made me so dizzy had to stop.
This happens only on this forum out of all the others that I subscribe to.

Forum Editor 08:50 01 Nov 2009

The problem only seems to be present in some older versions.

Bagsey 14:28 04 Nov 2009

Iam using IE6 which I have been using for a long time without any of these jumping effects. As I stated in other threads I do not get this problem for any other forum and I am a member of many. Please look at click here
for further info.

Forum Editor 17:09 04 Nov 2009

It's eight years old now, and isn't coping with some of the ads - change to a later browser version, and the problem will go away. It costs nothing, and your browser will be less vulnerable to security threats.

Bagsey 09:28 06 Nov 2009

Thanks for your advice. Did as I was told and it has gone away.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?