Scart/ AV inputs into PC monitor?

  thedogisdead3 19:21 24 Sep 2005

Hiya, I'm just wondering what equipment I would need to connect say a Playstation to my computer monitor... I'm sure these boxes exist and that I didnt dream it up... just need verification and what theyre called!


  MAJ 19:39 24 Sep 2005

Do you mean a PS2 Hi-Resolution VGA Adaptor (PAL Version)? click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017