Scansoft PDFCreate 3 wouldnt uninstall

jquin3 08:29 19 Jun 2007

I want to remove Scansoft PDFCreate 3.0 from my pc since its been doing wierd stuff with my computer. Whenever I try to right-click anything or copy/cut or delete something, this program will flash something like Windows is configuring PDFCreate messages. I tried uninstalling it from the control panel, using its uninstaller, uninstalling in safe mode, reinstalling it then uninstalling, using CCleaner and other uninstaller programs but it just wouldn't uninstall. It says there is an error during uninstallation then cancels it. I really dont want to reinstall Windows XP just to uninstall this program. Can I just delete it? How do I go about deleting it and all files in registry associated with it manually? Please help!

ambra4 13:53 19 Jun 2007

Try My Uninstaller

click here

Probabilitydrive 14:55 19 Jun 2007

the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility click here removes files/registry entries. Read carefully before using it

jquin3 03:25 20 Jun 2007

Yeah, I've already tried Windows Installer Cleanup Utility but its not there in the list of software. Anyway, after digging thru my hard drive, I was able to find its installer and was able to successfully remove it. Thanks to all those who responded.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?