Scanning from Epson SX415

johnp00 09:03 26 Mar 2012

When i scan to serif page plus ( the one that came free with last months PC Advisor but which Serif says they don't support because it is out of date )it worked ok for a few weeks, but now it scans in a mirror image. When I scan to my documents or anywhere else it is ok. It can't be a fault with the Epson SX415,because it scans ok to anywhere else, and drivers are all up to date. If you unistall Serif and then reinstall it, the activation code Serif gave you doesn't work, and you have to contact them for a new code and go all through the process of them trying to sell you the latest version

Woolwell 11:26 26 Mar 2012

A work round is to scan the image as normal and then insert the image from file. I prefer to do it that way as I have a back up copy of the image and don't have to rescan if I lose it or want another copy elsewhere.

You should be able to open the image and flip it which can be done with more modern versions of PagePlus.

I have used PagePlus from some of its early versions and it is good. The version on the disc was free for a reason - it's old and is really a trial to get you to buy the later versions.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone