xptosmtbd 09:23 02 Jun 2003

Hi, I have just scanned a form that I need to fill out into my documents. How can I fill the form out on my screen, whick application can I use to do this?....I have the office 2000 suite and photoshop 6. Thanks Sandra

  Pesala 10:05 02 Jun 2003

Probably the easiest way is to insert the scanned form into Word as a graphic, stretch it to page width, and turn off text wrapping.

Then use tabs and adjust line spacing to position the cursor in the right place for typing.

You can print the form with the text on plain paper, or turn off graphics printing and print on pre-printed forms.

  xptosmtbd 12:14 02 Jun 2003

Thank you very much......Sandra

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review

How to draw a mandala

iPhone X review

Les meilleures enceintes Bluetooth à moins de 150 euros