scanner problem

wince 14:15 05 Jun 2003

I have a Artec scanner e+48u the scanner was working fine a few weeks back i went to use it and i keep getting Twain driver error failed to find Twain driver. i'm running win98 i have done all of the things you should do like re-enter the driver but no luck can anyone please help???

wince 14:24 05 Jun 2003

the scanner is USB connected

Wak 20:31 05 Jun 2003

Is it a fault with the program to which the scannings are directed?? ie. my scanner sends all scannings to Micrografix Picture Publisher which has TWAIN in the FILE menu.

Diemmess 20:43 05 Jun 2003

I remember this problem from an earlier post when all sorts was suggested and tried.

I don't wish to be gloomy, but could it be the scanner itself which somewhere along the line has stopped either collecting data or is not making sense to the driver?........

I say this because what was working well seems to have ceased to function without anything else being changed.
If something has failed and the numbers don't add up to the Twain driver, it could be the reason for your error messages, and sadly time to think of a new scanner.

Stating the obvious, there is no chance of trying it all on a trusting friend's computer?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?