Saving Videos

RGB76 13:49 01 Mar 2010

Hello all,
How to save Video`s to my hard drive, is there a program that will do this for me.

Many thanks

Russell

Terry Brown 15:02 01 Mar 2010

You need to get a PCTV card (either PCI or USB2) and use that to connect you video player to the computer. This will normally save as an MPEG file, but you will need to check the hardware.

To edit the file you will need a program like Nero, VideoReDo or have look at this page click here=.

When you have connected the hardare, you will need to run the Autotune facility to get the PCTV card and the Video talking to each other.
Terry

Good luck
Terry

RGB76 16:00 01 Mar 2010

Hi Terry,
I`m sorry I didn`t make my post very clear, the videos that I wanted to save were the ones that are on facebook and other places like that.
I have seen other uses mention the videos that they get, and wondered what program they used to do it.

Russell

BT 16:49 01 Mar 2010

will download and convert Youtube videos to a number of different formats

click here

rawprawn 17:47 01 Mar 2010

Install the latest Real Player, it has a video download facility second to none (in my opinion)
Be carefull when you install not to let it take over everything. After that it is a great program if you are in control.
click here

RGB76 18:40 01 Mar 2010

Hi BT and rawprawn, many thanks for the links, i`ll take the Youtubedownloader path I think, back in the old Amiga days I had trouble with
Real Player and I dought that they have changed very much.

Many Thanks

Russell

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?