Satelite Navigation

Daiol 16:51 29 Aug 2007

Hello.I'm thinking about purchasing a satelite navigation system,been looking through a lot of items on offer but i would like some advice on this one if possible please.
:click here

Carey-188297 18:09 29 Aug 2007

For the past 12 months I have been using a Snooper Syrius sat. nav system and I cannot sing it's praises enough. The voice instructions are clear and precise and it's additional speed camera info. is invaluable. I've travelled all over Britain, including some busy cities with complicated one way systems and to date have not once got lost. You pay for what you get as it may be a little more expensive than some sat nav systems but "It does what is says on the tin".

FungusBoggieman 18:16 29 Aug 2007

I have a f20 super little model
has speed limit warning you can set to what ever speed you want,I have mine set to 43mph when im in lorry.
speed camera warning works a treat you can set distance from camera alert.
hasent failed me yet even re calculates route if you take wrong turning it also does the shortest rout possible.
the only setback is it costs about £44.00 for the new update maps.

Daiol 18:16 29 Aug 2007

Yea thanks for that my mate has just told me about this one any thoughts please. click here daiol

Daiol 18:17 29 Aug 2007

Yea thanks for that my mate has just told me about this one any thoughts please. click here daiol

GroupFC 19:49 29 Aug 2007

I have a similar thread at click here

If you look at the click here in the posting by Spuds you'll see that a few have the Navman F20, and seem to like it.

I am still very tempted by the Fujitsu Siemens Pocket Loox N100 Sat Nav PNA at click here

woodchip 19:55 29 Aug 2007

I am not going to recomend but I use the bottom one
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Is this the future of VR and AR?

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment regarder le Bureau des Légendes en ligne ?