SAS disappeared

Muergo 07:40 01 Jul 2010

I am sure I had Super anti spyware Professional installed, and the desktop shortcut shows that.

Now I find that I am only getting the free edition with no automatic scans etc.,

Can they have switched me during an upDATE,

I think I got it from a link from Sunnystaines but it did not say it was a trial.

MAT ALAN 07:55 01 Jul 2010

If you didn't buy a licence for this product, then your trial period has expired...

jack 07:59 01 Jul 2010

Yesterday for example my fancy USB headphone/mic set[ its a games thing really not that I play games - but it does vibrations and stuff] stopped working-
Suddenly -' Found new Hardware came up- then 'shall I install?'
Then Windoeze went through the motions of finding the software and installing it- 3 different programs - at not time did ask for the disk- which i had dug out in anticipation
Windoze found it all 'On board' and set it up.
Windoze is good at losing stuff it seems.

Muergo 08:18 01 Jul 2010

As I said MAT ALAN, the download did not make it clear that it was a trial, and it is surprising that I have not been bombarded with offers to upgrade to professional.
It was installed as Professional and was working as such until a week ago or thereabouts, only when I ran it out of interest did I find that the automatic scans were not being done, without any notification at all.

MAT ALAN 08:21 01 Jul 2010

SAS Pro is Try then buy...

click here

Sea Urchin 11:46 01 Jul 2010

If you have paid for it already then reinstall and use your registration code to activate it again.

rdave13 15:05 01 Jul 2010

If you double click icon in notification area, preferences tab, help tab, then it will show the registration key or if it's the free version.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?