Samtron Telephone numbers

Beas-Knees 19:46 06 Apr 2006

I have a faulty monitor to return but i am having trouble contacting Samtron, Does anyone have an up to date number that works please.

Totally-braindead 19:50 06 Apr 2006

Google search for Samtron website and look whats there click here

rmcqua 19:50 06 Apr 2006

SAMTRON is a model name for certain monitors made by Samsung. But may I ask why you want to return it to them and not to the retailer from whom you bought it?

Beas-Knees 20:07 06 Apr 2006

Both the number on the warranty card (01475-746446) and the number on the Samtron website (01952-292262) both return with the message "the number you have dialed has not been recognised, please check the number and dial again"

Beas-Knees 20:12 06 Apr 2006

Correct me if i am wrong but i am under the impression that where monitors are concerned you are supposed to deal direct with the manufacturers who usually arrange a swap out monitor direct to you within a couple of days, I have recently had to return a faulty Iiyama monitor and dealt direct with them with no problems.

Totally-braindead 20:13 06 Apr 2006

The office one doesn't work either, very annoying. Have you tried the email under the contact us link perhaps that still works.

Beas-Knees 21:02 06 Apr 2006

No, Haven't tried the e.mail address, will try tomorrow if no one else comes up with any different numbers to try.

rmcqua 22:34 07 Apr 2006

Sorry for the late response Beas-Knees, been tied up with family things all day.
I wasn't aware that a different principle applied for monitors - I thought the first port of call was always with the retailer who sold you the item. As a matter of interest, what model number of monitor do you have?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?