Samsung nc 110 error 651

eysha1 17:10 02 Dec 2014
Answered

I got my Samsung partition done and reinstalled win 7 starter, however, it now tells me there is an error 651- how do I correct that please? Apparently there is a problem with the ether net controller, the network controller and the video controller. Maybe they are all linked. Please can someone tell me how to correct these faults and if I have to download something can you please point the way for me too, I would so appreciate it. The Netbook is working fine but I cannot get onto the internet so all help would be appreciated please. E

eysha1 17:15 02 Dec 2014

Thanks in advance for any help.

lotvic 17:34 02 Dec 2014

Perhaps you have to download and install the Drivers click here

eysha1 18:01 02 Dec 2014

Probably, but I don't know which ones to download onto a usb pen to put onto the Samsung as it cannot connect to the interenet. Which do I need to download for the problem to be solved? Thanks

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:04 02 Dec 2014

error 651 refers to the network so either (both) ethernet drivers and wireless card drivers.

eysha1 18:16 02 Dec 2014

Can you tell me where to get these please Fruit Bat? Sorry I am lost on this one. No idea what to download for safety or where to get whatever I need. Please can you point me in the right direction for these items. Very many thanks E.

alanrwood 19:13 02 Dec 2014

Go to the Samsung site that has been linked in iotvic's post above, Scroll down the page until you get to the Drivers section and download the wireless (Atheros) and Network (Lan) drivers. Don't pick on the Swisscom ones. Then extract the files from the zip file then install them.

eysha1 21:45 02 Dec 2014

Tried all of the above and still no luck. I even tried remote access hoping that would work. Seems the video is ok now for some reason but still problems with the other two. Still open to any help I can get and thanks in advance. E

lotvic 10:32 03 Dec 2014

Did you follow the install instructions? as per the popup when you hover your cursor over the ? of the driver you want to download.

eysha1 13:12 03 Dec 2014

Yes Lotvic, I did and still no luck. Any more ideas please? Still need help.

lotvic 14:54 03 Dec 2014

It's no use just saying "still no luck" and "still problems with the other two"

can you tell us in detail, why and what happens etc etc...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Les meilleures applications de covoiturage 2017