+++ SAMSUNG ML-2510 TONER REFILLS +++

pcdimwit 21:40 28 Sep 2009

Hi, I have a samsung ML-2510 B/W laser printer, it has done (I am sure) no more than 300 prints with the original cartidge and now the toner light is flashing, because of the ABSURD cost of a new cartridge it would be better to buy a complete new printer, however I am thinking of buying one of these toner re-fills off ebay, can anyone recommend them?? I am only doing b/w letters and document copies, dont have to be perfect, but am wondering what others think of these re-fill products?? I cant find much info on search engines from independent people, the companies on ebay all CLAIM that the refills are as good and long lasting as the manufacturers original cartridge - well they would wouldnt they??? what am I best doing??? thanks PCDIMWIT

MAT ALAN 21:48 28 Sep 2009

it has done (I am sure) no more than 300 prints with the original cartidge and now the toner light is flashing,

If this is true i wouls suggest you have some underlying problem...

On the plus side, the ML-2510 is exceptionally easy to take care of. The only removable part is the combined toner and drum, which means replacing a toner cartridge is a job that will take less than a minute. The cartridge itself will cost £49 (click here) and will print 3,000 pages, although the starter cartridge supplied only runs to a decidedly stingy 1,000 pages.
click here
text taken from link...

if you read specs from here
click here

you should be getting 1o times more than you are...

I am Spartacus 00:51 29 Sep 2009

If you remove the cartridge and shake it from side to side you'll get a lot more pages out of it. I got about 1000 more out of my last cartridge.

The light also flashes if small pieces of paper are in the mechanism.

I am Spartacus 00:54 29 Sep 2009

I get my compatibles from click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?