samsung laptop NP350 core i7 windows 8.1

sdonnell 16:52 24 May 2014

I may have made ahuge mistake Can it be fixed? I was trying to uninstall several bothersome programs from my laptop and no my computer turns on and shows the round circle but it goes to the log in page it has a blue screen with the curser showing and at times blinking with the blue circle briefly/periodically. I believe my computer is working but I deleted something (I think I deleted intel insde program). How can if fix this?

Ian in Northampton 17:21 24 May 2014

Does your laptop not have some kind of recovery routine? When you boot it up, is there no message saying "For recover, press F(number)"? Using that would take you back to how the laptop was when it left the factory.

BRYNIT 23:52 24 May 2014

If you are unable to load windows the instruction manual will help you how to recover your laptop, if you do not have the manual you can download it from CLICK HERE The recovery menu I think is F4 on when you boot the computer. Depending on which option you take you may loose all of your files. If you have not created a set of recovery disk I would suggest you create them as soon as the laptop is working as these will be required if the HD ever fails after the warranty runs out.

BRYNIT 23:57 24 May 2014

I must read before posting or better still stop using matchstick to keep eyes open. It should read. If you are unable to load windows the instruction manual will help you recover your laptop.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?