Samsung E590

plok 19:42 25 Nov 2007

I've just bought this mobile phone because it had a camera on it and I have taken some pictures but how do I download them onto my computer, running WXP?
I connect the lead but the computer says that there is no software loaded but I thought this was already on WXP. Can anyone help, please?

rossgolf 20:00 25 Nov 2007

you should of got a disk with the phone in which you will find the software
or you could put the pics onto your mem card using the fone then put them ontothe computer with a card reader

mammak 20:03 25 Nov 2007

Try this in your phone setting USB settings mass storage device by unticking modem before you plug in your cable

this has worked on a few of my Samsung mobiles without installing any software provided which in my opinion is a bit of a pain! good luck.

mammak 20:09 25 Nov 2007

Sorry I did not make that clear enough for you ( I was on my mobile whiles I was posting to you)

Settings > phone settings > USB setting > and click Mass storage device before plugging your phone into your computer on your C: drive it should read as removable storage hope this helps.

jimv7 20:13 25 Nov 2007

Its for the e570 but its the same family so worth a try, download the software from click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone