sam knows bb line tester

jolorna 14:47 20 Oct 2008

im only on bt ip stream 2000, i have always used this site click here to check what speed my line is capable of if i was to get adsl max, for a long time it has shown my line to be able to support 8+ meg and next doors who is on adsl max to be able to support 7.5+ meg, just recently i have been getting poor speeds in the evenings which i never used to suffer before so using this site i have been daily checking to see what my line will ytake and find we are both down to 2+ meg and doing teh post code will show 6+ meg has anybody else noticed this or have they just messed about with our 2 lines have spent all morning having a go at bt but getting nowhere

woodchip 14:50 20 Oct 2008

You may be sharing the same line as next door

jolorna 14:55 20 Oct 2008

we shouldn't be, or he shouldn't be sharing as he is on adsl max and i didn't think they put you on a shared line for that

jolorna 15:03 20 Oct 2008

logging out now will look back in tonight, is anybody else finding their's the same, unless they have a problem at the exchange and won't say

jolorna 20:44 20 Oct 2008

will tick resolved as nobody else has the same problem

jolorna 07:10 21 Oct 2008

everything back to normal now, they must have been playing around at the exchange

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Nokia 8 vs Galaxy S8

Best new design books 2017: From vintage infographics to the the psychology of type

iMac 21.5-inch (2017) review

Nokia 8 : design, caractéristiques techniques, date de sortie