Sagem DTR Help

maco2078 17:43 24 May 2009

I recently purchased a Sagem DTR and am now having similiar problem that I had with the Goodmans I biought which eventually packed up altogether.

The TV Reciever is not working with the remote and when it does it is going very slow. I have checked and rechecked the batteries. I was advised to do a factory reset which I just managed to do.

It works OK by just switching channels on the actual DTR but because the remote doesnt seem to be working I cannot record and watch anything I have recorded.

Could the hard rive be packing up? Should I take it back to the shop where I purchased it from as it is still new and under guarantee?

anchor 14:50 25 May 2009

Before returning it, you could try calling Sagem support. They do have a 1 year swapout warranty.

Help Desk number: 0871 075 0710
Opening Hours: 08.00 - 17.00 (Monday-Friday)

maco2078 15:39 25 May 2009

Before returning it, you could try calling Sagem support. They do have a 1 year swapout warranty.

Help Desk number: 0871 075 0710
Opening Hours: 08.00 - 17.00 (Monday-Friday)

Too late. But the Tv remote started playing up as well and I was getting PIP. I called Tesco helpline and he got me to run a few tests, and it appears OK now.

I had to empty the remote and press all the buttons and then put the batteries in.

Now I am wondering if I had donme that with the Sagem remote would it have been OK as well? Maybe just got scrambled through using 2 remotes?

Im thinking of going for the Sky box now.

Still, I have learned something now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Adobe shows still-in-development tools, including automatically colourising black-and-white photos

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?