Sage Act! content help needed

rsturbo 19:09 18 Mar 2015

i want to import a spreadsheet into Act! i know how to do this but in spreadsheet i have fields that dont match up with Act! i can map the contact sections ok, i need to know how to add new fields in Act!

eg in spreadsheet i have name address phone etc. i also have columns such as subject1 subject2 notes etc. how do i get these into Act! its a new Act! database so dont have to worry about conflicts etc

basically i have a database of customers and what we have sold them and when the warranty is due etc. i need to get this into a proper CRM system so we can be more professional about contacts we have and interactions with them.

HeatherBackus 19:25 18 Mar 2015

I want my account and any data that applies to me removed from this other persons account. Since it is being US d to cover up there false actions... Thank you!

rsturbo 21:51 20 Mar 2015

i'm sorry Heatherbackus i dont understand what you mean. is my account being used against you? i am concerned if that is the case then my account has been hijacked. if a moderator is reading this please look into it or explain what is the problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?