Safe Torrent Websites

®ubz - ©lone 19:20 11 Feb 2005

anyone know any torrent websites where i can download "kerching"(CBBC Show) from?

mattyc_92 19:28 11 Feb 2005

Sorry to say, but you can't download movies or series from the interent, well not legally, and as you probably know by now, that is against the forum's guidelines... If you could, then it would be on the channel's website or if the movie/series had itsown website, then it would be there (if you could)...

sattman 19:52 11 Feb 2005

I do not know where you can get the movie you require but their are lots of sites where you can download free legal movies from

click here

click here

click here

mattyc_92 19:54 11 Feb 2005

I don't think that it is a movie, 'cause ®ubz - ©lone has said it is a CBBC thing...

danadvisor 20:54 15 Feb 2005

You are correct that it would be illegal to download this movie\series, as the copyright is held by BBC.
However, your statement; 'you can't download movies or series from the interent, well not legally' is misinformation.
It is not illegal to download any movie or series which is not covered by copywrite.
I know a lot of dodgy stuff is transferred between Torrent users, but there are many extremely innovative and law-abiding users. Overall I have found that torrent-sites greatly enrich the online world, us users are not all dodgy!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Android Oreo News: Release Date & New Features

Best Photo Editing Software for iPad

iMac 21.5-inch (2017) review

Comparatif : quelle est la meilleure batterie externe 2017 ?