A sad Story

Jacques 14:59 14 Jun 2007

Having been a loyal subsrciber through the UK newstands to PC advisor for many years. I now find I can no longer get it forwarded to me in France by my friend in the UK and there is nobody else I know who can do this for me.

No problem I thought I will get it posted to me direct. I go on line and find it is £100 for 12 issues and they do not even say whether it is the CD or DVD version. This is compared to £40 for it to be sent to a UK address. I am not averse to be asked to pay a reasonable premium for extra postage but £5 per copy extra when the additional postage to France is but about £1 this really is trying it on.

I phoned up PC Advisor customer services to ask if this was the case and sadly was very surliley treated, like some sort of idiot leper, and told just take it or leave it as that was what the extra posted cost !!!! Hardley believable ( the service or the price)

If any of you guys have any idea how I can get over this obstacle and I can continue to get my PC advisor without being ripped off by the publishers, I would be very gratefull

Jacques

pj123 15:07 14 Jun 2007

Email me via the envelope. I am sure we can work something out for you.

Stuartli 15:08 14 Jun 2007

It may be due to the recent Royal Mail postage charge changes, which revolved around larger, thicker and heavier items. See:

click here;jsessionid=4BDTJVH5ETYHMFB2IGVUOSQUHRA0UQ2K?catId=400023&mediaId=11200122

Stuartli 15:09 14 Jun 2007

Sorry, didn't realise it was so long:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?