Matt45 09:34 21 Feb 2004

Does anybody know where I can get hold of a cable that will convert the S-Video output to a composite connection? I've looked all round my local shops but can't find one.

Thanks in advance.

  johnnyrocker 09:38 21 Feb 2004
  Matt45 10:17 21 Feb 2004


This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Ryzen news - release date, UK price, features and specifications

The pulp art of 80s computer game magazine covers

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment faire des captures d’écran sous Windows 10 ?