rw cd

keith48 13:19 20 Jun 2003

I have just started using rw cd
no problem recording
no problem opening
but I am unable to eject disc without closing down and restarting my computer whats wrong ?

Confab 13:25 20 Jun 2003

what software are you using and whats your o/s.

Regards

Dr. Charles 14:14 20 Jun 2003

If you are using nero as you software then after recording look at the left bottom hand side and there are 2 boxes. Is it ticked that says shut down the computer after recording ? Or something like that.

If so untick it and you are away

Regards

Charles

Dr. Charles 14:15 20 Jun 2003

Also look in options this is there as well.

keith48 15:56 20 Jun 2003

I am using nero 5
Its only when using re cds that I eject without restarting my computer, all the rest eject no problem, if I go to nero, recorder scroll down to eject media it ejects neiher will control+E after opening a file on a rw cd all other cds are no problem
regards
keith48

keith48 17:52 20 Jun 2003

Whenever I go into Hotmail I get a message which says error on page. Although I can send and receive e mails I cannot forward an open e mail , I cannot access the Quick address book this also says error on page. I have to go to contacts list.
I can only delete messages by going to manage folders,and deleting messages from there.If I have an open e mail and try to delete it I get error on page message. If I use another computer to access Hotmail I don't have any problems at all

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?