A friend sent me 2 emails this evening both with attachments. When I clicked on the paperclips a window opened and informed me about a Runtime error and asked if I wanted to debug. I phoned him and asked what he'd sent and explained what happened at my end, but in short, he couldn't help, so I'm asking one, or more, of you kind gents. Thank you in advance.
Well, it's taken 2 days but I've finally got rid of the runtime error, and I'm not sure how I managed it but through a series of actions involving Uninstalling and reinstalling IE8, uninstalling IE7, System Restore I finally got there. Price is a very slow computer. I'm going to click Resolve as I have another thread running on a similsr subject. Thanks for the help.
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.