RUNNING PROGRAMS ON WIRELESS NETWORK

pakobar 23:43 14 Feb 2006

Just wondering if its possible to run a program from another computer through a wireless network.
I run Palm Desktop on both computers at the moment and every time I want to sync my treo 650 I have to do it on both pcs in order to have up to date calendars, contacts and everything else.
What I want is to have it installed only on 1 pc but be able to access it and edit it from the other pc so that I can have everything updated with just one sync. Any ideas?
Thanks a lot

Forum Editor 23:48 14 Feb 2006
  pakobar 22:53 15 Feb 2006

Hi there and thanks for your reply. I have palm desktop version 4.1.4.
I followed the link to the palm website which I tried to interpret before but Im just baffled by the terminology. Also it seems that they referring more to the fact of syncronizing the handheld through the network.What Im more interested in, is to be able to view and edit my schedules and contacts from another computer other than the one I use to syncronize my handheld.
In the past I ve experienced loss of data when sycronizing my device on different computers, that s why I would like to use only 1 pc mainly for sync but being able to view and edit from the other one.
Thanks for your time

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?