rubber pad

  Jody o-) 12:40 08 Feb 2003

a bit of a frivolous question but one of the rubber pads at the bottom of my keyboard has fallen of (the tiny round ones) any idea where i can get something to replace it since the keyboard is causing a lot of scratches without it.

  Belatucadrus 13:00 08 Feb 2003

Check the local DIY store they will carry a range of self adhesive pads in cork,felt or plastic that will do the trick. They're usually sold as "Furniture protectors"

  Ellie3009 13:32 08 Feb 2003

Blu Tack would stop it scratching in the meantime!

  Jody o-) 17:57 08 Feb 2003


Thanks a lot. will definitely have a look.


Quite a good idea! Think it might peel off quite easily though..Using the thick double sided tape now :-)))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?