RSS portal

djbenny 13:35 22 Apr 2006

is there any free RSS portals where users can find the feeds they want and add them, i have found one but it didnt install properly and cant finfd any notes on installation it was called clodhopper from sourceforge

djbenny 19:35 22 Apr 2006

no others?

phil 13:18 23 Apr 2006

I would think that any portal that could list every website in the world that has a RSS feed would be an impossibility.

If you go to a site that you like, with a RSS feed included, then just click on the RSS button and copy & paste the new page address into your newsreader.

I use one from this site: click here

Make sure that you install Net.framework. That could be the reason that the one you tried didn't work.

djbenny 08:51 24 Apr 2006

thats not what i'm after, i want a website where users cn login and put thier own feeds on there like news, weather for their area etc

djbenny 08:53 24 Apr 2006

...and a portal is like an online community such as mambo or phpnuke

phil 23:39 24 Apr 2006

This was your question: is there any free RSS portals where users can find the feeds they want and add them

and I answered your question.

A portal does not have to be mambo or phpnuke.
Freeserve, Tiscali, Pipex etc homepages are all portals.

You're also a very rude and ill mannered person.

djbenny 07:23 25 Apr 2006

sorry if you think so, its just not what i was after thanks for the help anyway i have kind of found what i'm looking for now anyway but i'll continue searching, thanks for the help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

30 UK artists and their beautiful posters for WCRS' Pride in London campaign

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?