Roxio Easy Media Creator 7.5 problems

o44wen 21:31 24 Feb 2006

Hi guys when i try to use the DVD Builder in Roxio and burn my movie to a dvd in full it works great. However when i add chapter to the movie for easy jumping the sound and picture seems to go out of sync. I have tried many ways to fix this problem but have found nothing yet. It cant be widely known as many PC mags recommend the programme and give it full marks.

I have been trying for months now to get this to work proper. I did think it was my old tv card that was causing the problem but its not as the new tv card has the same issue.

I have tried to burn at slower speeds, tried to encode it first and then to burn to dvd at various speeds, tried to encode on various video formats to DVD and VCD.

I must be missing something from my PC is all i can think of.

Please urgent help is needed before i can start to transfer all my home movies to DVD's. I want them to be as near perfect as possible.

Thanks

o44wen 15:00 27 Feb 2006

no one able to help me out here with this problem? Has anyone got this programme and is using it succesfully?

GroupFC 15:38 27 Feb 2006

This is no help but I have EMC 7.0 basic DVD edition (which came with my external DVD writer), I have only just got around to trying to make DVDs using DVD builder and I am getting so fed up and frustrated with it (not to mention producing numerous coasters!)that I am now looking around for an alternative!

If you look at the Roxio forums at click here and have a trawl through there you might find some help.

Good Luck!

o44wen 20:04 27 Feb 2006

thanks GroupFC, I was given Pinicale with my computer a year ago and it was totally crap! Loads of bad reviews everywhere too. So I went on the look out for a new one and Roxio seemed to be the best. It has served me very well, I just can't seem to be able to get the sound and picture working the same when i create chapters! Really annoying.

Why can these things just not do what they say they can do!!!

I am thinking of splashing out again on maybe getting Nero, I hope that does what it says. I just dont like to be buying any more software when i already paid £50 for this one. I hate paying for software, most of my things are Open source. Anyone know of a good open source media creator? One that can do everything Roxio is suppose to do.

I will take a wee look over at the Roxio forums and try to get some help. Anyone else in here offer more advice?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

HP’s new Surface Pro rival is designed specifically for Adobe-using designers and artists

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Que faire si son iPhone ou iPad est tombé dans de l'eau ?