Roxio Easy DVD Copy 4

sunshine65 20:04 21 Apr 2009

Problem The box says OK with Vista But cannot install, I was able to install it on other computer with XP. Has anyone else have this program and problem ?

anchor 16:23 24 Apr 2009

Try contacting Roxio support from here;

click here(S(x1d4gdaz3qbvju45vcbf0345))/safezone/organizer.aspx?culture=en-US&guestuser=1

anchor 16:25 24 Apr 2009

That link did`nt work; hopefully this will;

click here

sunshine65 14:33 27 Apr 2009

Thank you anchor, I have just found your reply. I have followed the link and posted my querie to them. We'll see what happens as I had already sent a message but got no reply. Cheers

PO79 15:14 27 Apr 2009

Try installing in compatibility mode.

Insert CD

Cancel auto start

In my computer, open the drive containing the CD

Find the exe file and right click

Choose install in compatibility mode and select XP.

sunshine65 19:31 28 Apr 2009

I tried it, the only exe on the list (apart from setup.exe) I used right click and I got a message -- you do not have the right version of windows to allow this update. Thanks anywayt.
No reply yet from Roxio !
Cheers

sunshine65 19:16 01 May 2009

Found what you suggested in "properties", and the only XP listed was Service pack two which I don't have but I tried it anyway, still could not install it. Still no reply from Roxio ! Cheers

Sea Urchin 19:27 01 May 2009

According to this it should be fine on Vista

click here

What message do you get when trying to install it?

john bunyan 21:37 01 May 2009

You will get more help in Roxio Community see here:
click here

than you will get from Roxio tech (I find them pretty hopeless)

sunshine65 20:04 03 May 2009

Sea Urchin, it says on the box that it is compatible with Vista, but it still wont install. The message is "EMC 10 content must be istalled, I choose to install everything including EMC content but it wont go in. Thanks
john bunyan, I had looked at the forum, I found a ref to EMC 10 and it talks about clean install etc but I am not computer literate enough to go into msconfig, reg edit etc. Thanks too

Sea Urchin 22:29 03 May 2009

I don't know if this was the thread you saw on the Roxio Community. It explains that you should be downloading TWO files - one the program and secondly the EMC Content. The program has to be installed first - then a reboot - and then the EMC Content

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?