Roxio easy CD & DVD creator 6

rital90 12:20 18 May 2003

I recently purchased a copy of Roxio Easy CD & DVD creator 6.
I have scanned a number of photographic prints onto "photosuite". I then, through "View & Organise", put them into an album and gave it a name.
How can I "burn" this complete album onto a disk?

rickf 16:48 18 May 2003

Its quite straight forward in ECDC 5 platinum and I shouldn't think there is too much difference. Open your programme, go to make a photo/video CD, then choeese Photoalbum and the rest is self explanatory.

hssutton 18:02 18 May 2003

Hi rital90

You will need to open up Creator Classic to archive your album or DVD Builder to create a Slideshow. If you click on help in each section, you will see a very helpful Tutorial

rital90 21:04 18 May 2003

Thank you to hssutton & rickf for their input.

The problem I have now is that after creating the photo album onto a disk via the Photosuite I now find that all the pictures are thumbnail size and when I click on them they refuse to enlarge?

hssutton 22:45 18 May 2003

Hi rital90

Although I have ECDC 6 I do not use Photosuite, so don't take this to be 100% correct.
When you create an album all you are doing is creating an album of thumbnails, these retain their links to the folder in which you originally stored them. So if you then save the album to disk you will have only saved thumbnails.

Although you scanned the images into Photosuite I think you will find they where saved in "My Documents" under "My Pictures". Hopefully you have not deleted them.

I will load Photosuite and check it out, and will come back to you Monday night.

Harry

accord 08:02 19 May 2003

rital90

have you looked in the manual ????

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone