roxio creator 10

princemike5 02:06 21 Feb 2008

i downloaded roxio creator 10..it said to edit the resolution of the screen. when i brought up the roxio software it was too late..still i tried to change the resolution even though the software was up and running. when i changed the resolution the screen started shaking (not the monitor) and froze my computer. i turned it off. and then turned it back on. when it came on the screen started shaking so i turned it back off and then on, this time pushing f10 which did a system recovery. when the computer finally loaded up all of the settings were changed back to normal. such as the background etc. when i tried to upload roxio it keeps saying a file is missing from the roxio creator 10 so i cant use the roxio editing software. how do i fix this? or how do i reinstall the whole software?

xania 08:55 21 Feb 2008

Best thing to do is to uninstall the software first. You may think that because you've done a roll back you are back to before to installed Roxio, but yo now know this is not the case.

Incidentally, evey time I change my screen resolution, I get the option to test my change first, and I have to accept the cha ge within the 1st few seconds otherwise it reverts. You need to see why this does not happen to you.

lisa02 10:00 21 Feb 2008

click here

This tells you how to remove Roxio completely. Thanks to ventanas for pointing me to it when I needed help with Roxio.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?