router to computer cable

  mobileman1953 21:51 14 Feb 2007

i have a sky wireless router connected to my main computer with a ethernet cable the router has 3 spare ethernet sockets on the back, what kind of cable would i need to connect a second computer (crossover etc)

  Strawballs 22:14 14 Feb 2007

Not crossover you need an ethernet cable (cat5 or cat6)

  mobileman1953 22:49 14 Feb 2007

thanks very much Strawballs advice much apprieciated

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?