rounded rectangle text box

  rbrtsmrvll6 15:08 29 Apr 2008

I have made a text box on my word 2003 document, I want to give the box rounded edges and am unable to do so. Please can you help?

  pj123 15:54 29 Apr 2008

I don't know about Word 2003 but I am using Word 2000.

If you go to Autoshapes and drop the list down to Basic Shapes you will find rounded rectangle.

Just draw the size you want and type into it.

  BT 16:17 29 Apr 2008

Same in Word XP
You need the Drawing Toolbar activated.

  rbrtsmrvll6 11:20 30 Apr 2008

Thanks pj123. This works well. To type into the rounded rectabgle I have to right click and select add text and then I can type into the rectangle and move it anywhere.


This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?