Roboform 6.9.97

m800afc 20:13 16 Oct 2009

I have just updated the free version of Roboform.
I now find that whenever I try to use it, I get a dialog box saying that:

"This version allows you to have 0 passcards, and you have 1. Please buy Roboform Pro. To use this function delete passcards until you get below the 0 limit"

Despite uninstalling using Revo, and reinstalling several times I still get this message, and am therefore unable to use Roboform.

Any ideas as to how I can regain the use of Roboform?

rawprawn 11:31 17 Oct 2009

Buy it, it is well worthwhile.

rawprawn 13:20 17 Oct 2009

If you really can't afford it click here

m800afc 05:53 20 Oct 2009

rawprawn
Many thanks for your replies.
Despite several attempts at installing older versions of Roboform, I am still getting the same problem.
I have unintalled using Revo on the advanced settings, and then used CCleaner to tidy up the registry. I have also searched for any roboform files that may have been left over and deleted them. I have reinstalled one of the older versions. v6.9.93, but the same thing happens.
Failing all else I will have to use something other than roboform. Is there a way of reading the data stored in Roboform?

rawprawn 07:48 20 Oct 2009

If you backed up your Robform data all your data is stored there and readable, but you can't import it into another program.

howard64 09:09 20 Oct 2009

with your backed up roboform data do a repair installation of windows then after installing a fresh older copy of roboform add your data to the roboform entry in my documents.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone