Roaming Profiles - Default profile?

Matt.tt 00:59 30 Aug 2007

Hi there,
I have just setup a domain based network using what knoladge I have on the matter. This is which is limited, so I have a couple of maintiance and setup questions to ask. I am going to start with the once I have the biggest problems with on thi tread, pease help!! =S

-----------

I have setup roamin profiles and home directories on my domain network using windows 2000 advanced server. I have tried and seam to be going arroud in cirlces trying to make a good profile i can get all my users using. I idally want two profiles, one for administrator, and one for basic-level users. Basically; using this all i want is different user permission set (i.e admin ad user permissions) and things like mapped network drives, and desktop themes. Also favorites, and my documents link to the home directory and printers, e.t.c.

If I cannot have different types of profiles (administrator and user) how could I just make it work for one profile all the accounts load up with the things i listed above.

I hope that makes sense, I have given enough information, and that someone will be able to help.
Many thanks in advance.

Matt.tt 11:26 30 Aug 2007

someone? please?

ajm 11:53 30 Aug 2007
  Matt.tt 12:37 30 Aug 2007

humm..I have'nt managed to find anyhting i need on there as yet....But I will keep looking!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?