Roadcom satnav RC415C

kimtrnc 13:41 17 Oct 2010

Absolutely new to satnav. Bought the above model, but finding it difficult to follow. There IS a sort of start-up imfo, but not at all easy for a beginner to understand or set up. Anyone point me in the right direction, please?

northumbria61 14:32 17 Oct 2010

I can't help you with your particular SATNAV as I have a TomTom but most have a "built-in" Manual which you can access via one of your on-screen options. Otherwise it is a case of just "playing with it" and getting used to what the various buttons/options do. If I find anything further I will let you know.

kimtrnc 14:44 17 Oct 2010

thanks northumbria Can't find an on screen - only a small folded paper which tells me almost nothing.
Tried finding a web site without success.
will keep trying..

wiz-king 14:55 17 Oct 2010

Try here click here

wiz-king 15:20 17 Oct 2010

Well it's the same number and it's a GPS but I think it is the wrong one! The roadcom website and nutool (the manufactures) one seem out to have dissapeared with out trace so you will have to delve a bit more - hard luck.

woodchip 18:35 17 Oct 2010

tap the screen it should bring up things you can navigate by arrows back and forth buttons

anchor 13:46 18 Oct 2010

It may seem obvious, but I suggest go back to the store you bought it and ask for help.

kimtrnc 14:15 18 Oct 2010

thankyou anchor - unfortunately the store (Curry's) seem unable to help.
However, I have discovered that this satnav is the same used by RAC - and I hope to get a manual from them

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?