Reverse printing sequence after driver update

dessi 17:33 30 Jul 2003

help please, can anyone shed some light as to why on updating my HP deskjet 845c printer driver recently it now prints from page no:3 back to (1)
where as before it printed from page 1 to 3.??
any suggestions please.

siouxah1 17:45 30 Jul 2003

If you go to printer, properties, you will find a tick box within the 'layout' tab that will enable you to print from last to first or first to last page.

Tick or untick the appropiate box.

Regards Brian j

dessi 18:21 30 Jul 2003

Brian went into layoutand found front to back already ticked, i will try a reverseof back to front and observe any changes, whilst looking through i've found a short cut of CTRL+alt+insert enabled I've now removed that also, now showing none.

dessi 18:48 30 Jul 2003

just tried the reverse/ back to front and there is no difference, i will have to live with it unless someone other bright spark intervenes thanks for help anyway will leave as unresolved for two days then tick.

siouxah1 20:23 30 Jul 2003

That's a bit of a pain. Can only suggest the driver has problem and to be reinstalled.

Brian j

bruno 21:06 30 Jul 2003

I know it is no help to you,but my Canon BJ4300 has recently started doing the same thing.All the settings are correct and I have made no changes.I will follow your thread with interest.

TBH1 00:22 31 Jul 2003

ain't this the best way to print ?? I mean, it stops the need to sort the printout when completed - - - doesn't it ?? Just a thought.

dessi 00:46 31 Jul 2003

given some thought there is some logic in your reply

Jester2K II 09:39 31 Jul 2003

Don't forget that its not only the driver that reverse the print but the application you are printing from too.

For example I couldn't work out why when i selected reverse print on my printer it still keep printing in the normal order. Reason - i'd also selected reverse print in Word and so two reverse print make a forward print!!

dessi 10:26 31 Jul 2003

I'm printing PC Advisor thread.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Intel Coffee Lake release date and specifications

12 Amazing British Craft Beer Label Designs

watchOS 4 review

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017