RETRIVING INSTALLATION KEYS

User-C9F8DA06-30A1-43E2-8C38A329CDC0B864 17:04 20 Mar 2007

I want to reinstall windows but lost most of my original installation CDs with their installation keys/Serial numbers as i moved house. Does anyone know of a way I can retrive them or a program that can retrive them from my system b4 i re-install windows. Thanks

VoG II 17:07 20 Mar 2007
  MAJ 17:07 20 Mar 2007

Try SIW. click here

skidzy 17:12 20 Mar 2007

Just a thought,did you have a recovery/restore disc.

Maybe checking to see if the pc has a hidden partition with a restore/recovery option first.

Try tapping F11 on startup maybe a different key.

Though if you originally installed windows,i doubt you will have this partition.

I don't have a recovery disc;(unfortunately & unwise;but I think MAJ's solution might work. VOG's solution only provided the windows XP key (Thanks). I won't mark this thread resolved as yet until I try out MAJ's recomendation. Thanks in the meantime....

Zaphod 3 18:55 20 Mar 2007

You could try belarc and print out the results. From click here

angie24 21:20 05 Dec 2007

I have Quickbooks 2005 but I have lost the Key and no longer have my receipt so I can't get help from Intuit. I can't get the key from the old computer either. Is there anything I can do or do I have to purchase a new copy?

Taff™ 10:23 06 Dec 2007

Might be worth starting a new thread with "Quickbooks Installation Key" as the subject.

Have you tried the other methods on this thread? If you open Quickbooks on your old computer and then go to the Help menu then "About" does it give you a serial number?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?