Results of Spybot scan

bluto1 23:26 24 Jun 2007

I didn't pay too much attention a week ago, but as they`ve returned there might be cause for concern, I just don`t know. Three entries after the scan I've just done are:
IE Firewall disabled
Anti virus Disabled
Updates disabled.

My automatic updates are disabled by choice, but neither the firewall nor my antivirus is diabled.
Does anyone have any ideas on why this could be happening?
The scans I've done this evening were AdAware, Spybot, and Avast4. Nothing else was reported.
Thanks in advance.

skidzy 23:38 24 Jun 2007

Possibly related Bluto click here

bluto1 23:59 24 Jun 2007

Good link, but I feel the Spybot forum didn't come up with any answers. This is the second time it`s happened to me, and each time I`ve let Spybot 'fix it'. Unfortunately the fix doesn't cure. Thanks for your help, I`ll leave this to run and look at it again in the morning.
Cheers

audeal 00:06 25 Jun 2007

I got this a few days ago after reinstalling spybot. Just add it to your ignore list. When you get the errors just hilight them and drag the handle on the left of the screen towards the middle of the screen and it will tell you what it is about.

bluto1 08:46 25 Jun 2007

II'll give that a go next time I run Spybot. I remember seeing the 'ignore them' choice but didn`t pay any attention. Thanks for that. I'll tick as resolved and hope it works.

VCR97 20:37 25 Jun 2007

I think that you will find that this is relevant.

click here

bluto1 21:30 25 Jun 2007

Excellent, the problem is now completely solved. Thank you very much.
I haven't tried the one from audeal but iy`s a very good reserve.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?