Resolution problem after driver update

RobertBlep 23:53 03 Jun 2017

I just got a new graphics card (geforce 1050 Ti), I decided to update the drivers because it's new and I was fine at 1920x1080. When the drivers installed, I was still at 1080p but it was very zoomed in and looks like 1080p doesn't fit on my screen anymore. I've tried rolling back, that just leaves it at the microsoft drivers. I've also tried DDU, it put my pc in safe mode, and it looked normal in 1080p. Any help?

rdave13 00:09 04 Jun 2017

When you right click a blank space on the desktop what do you get?

q33ny 09:20 04 Jun 2017

What OS are you running? If you have the right driver when you get to the resolution, windows has a 'Recommended' resolution. Try that one. Also it is worth checking the setting for 'Size of text,apps and other items'

rdave13 11:57 04 Jun 2017

Check the graphics scaling is set to 'maintain display scaling' or similar setting in your set-up.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires