Resize text in reviewing pane in MS Word

Neptune1 12:23 15 Sep 2006

I am reviewing documents in Word and on opening the reviewing pane, the size of text shown in the pane is minute, so I am unable to read the details of any changes shown. If I click in the pane, the formatting toolbar tells me I am looking at Tahoma 8pt, but it looks to me like 2pt at best! How do I make the text appear larger in the reviewing pane? I have previously had no problem with this, it has always appeared as a legible size in the past.

Diemmess 12:30 15 Sep 2006

Asking the obvious....assuming that you mean what I would call Print View or Print preview.

Have you tried changing the % figure in the toolbar to say 75% or more?

Neptune1 12:41 15 Sep 2006

Yes, I am looking at my document in print view. The % figure is 100% so I can clearly see everything in the document itself. It's just the text in the reviewing pane that is so small.

VoG II 12:43 15 Sep 2006

Do you mean the reviewing pane for looking at changes that have been made to the document? I don't normally use this feature but I've just used it to look at a document saved in Track Changes mode and the text in the reviewing pane is the same point size as in the main window. I cannot see any way of changing the font size in the reviewing pane.

Maybe Detect and Repair on the Help menu?

Neptune1 14:18 15 Sep 2006

VoG: yes,it is the the reviewing pane for looking at changes made to the document.

I can't see any way of changing the font size in this either, hence the query.

I have tried Detect and Repair as you suggest, but no joy here. Thanks anyway.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?