Reminder software

FatboySlim71 16:05 22 Aug 2009

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a piece of software that would remind me to perform certain tasks at a preferred time/date period on my PC.

I first thought of the Task Scheduler which is in Vista, but I want the tasks in question to be performed at fortnightly and monthly intervals and I couldn't see a fortnightly option in Task Scheduler and wondered if there was some reminder software or a similar program to Window's Task Scheduler that would allow me to do this.

Thanks in advance : )

VoG II 16:10 22 Aug 2009

Maybe click here

FatboySlim71 17:13 22 Aug 2009

Thanks VoG™ for the help, but I was wanting a free version if possible.

DieSse 17:17 22 Aug 2009

A lot of people I work with use Rainlendar

click here

Sea Urchin 17:23 22 Aug 2009

VoG™'s link is free - isn't it?

FatboySlim71 17:34 22 Aug 2009

I had clicked on 'Learn more about Post-it Digital Notes 4.7' which is the latest version and this version isn't free but the version in VoG™'s link is free, sorry for the confusion : )

FatboySlim71 17:38 22 Aug 2009

On looking again I could not find a download link to the free version of Post it, it mentions that, 'Download doesn't provide access to previous versions of this program'.

VoG II 17:46 22 Aug 2009

Sorry.

click here scroll down a bit and click on Clique para Baixar

Clapton is God 18:52 22 Aug 2009

If you have MS Office, why not use Outlook?

Daiol 21:05 22 Aug 2009

Why not try google calender,I use it all the time.It will send you reminders either to your mobile phone or it will send you an email with all the info you have set it to remind you what to do.daiol

FatboySlim71 23:45 22 Aug 2009

I wasn't aware of such a feature with Google. I have just set it up now so that it will email me notifications.

I wondered Daiol if you used the SMS (text message) reminder feature and if so do you get charged for receiving the text? and also what mobile phone network are you with and are you on Pay & Go or Contract?

Thanks very much for the help everyone, its greatly appreciated : )

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?