Remembering Tabs in Firefox 5! Help appreciated!

gazmix 22:39 15 Aug 2011

Hi In Firefox 5, how do i shut down the browser & have it remember the tabs i have open? In version 3, i could close the browser & it would ask me if i wanted to remember the 5 or 6 tabs i had open, in version 5 it doesn't! Am i missing something??

Thanks

gazmix 23:03 15 Aug 2011

Also, there is no progress bar at the bottom right to see how a page is loading!!

Why is the later version worse?

Thanks

gazmix 09:40 16 Aug 2011

Can anyone help, i'm sure there is a simple answer.

I have an account with mozzilazine & yet when i try login it says my email address isn't valid, i try to re-register & it says my email is in use! They could help.

Woolwell 11:09 16 Aug 2011

From Firefox help Firefox tabs

There isn't a progress bar any more and many of the latest versions of browsers have removed it. However if you look at the tab you will see a green circle which indicates the page is loading and bottom left indications of what it may be waiting for.

cocteau48 12:15 16 Aug 2011

There still is a progress bar,of sorts. A very thin bright green barline progresses along the bottom edge of the browser address bar as a page is loading.

If you really want to put a progress bar back in the menu bar at the bottom (so long as you have the menu bar enabled)then this add-on will do that for you.link text

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone